GISM Management Team
Board of Management (BoM)
Board of Management of GISM is to support the President and Senior Management Team to take management decisions for the organization and to provide necessary advises and guidance to develop the organization. New directors for the BoM will be appointed based on this partnership.
- Professor Dr. G. G. Senaratne
MSc. (Westminster University, U.K.), PhD. (Massey University, NZ), MIET, MIESL
President – GISM Campus
Over 36 years working experience in the industry and academia both locally and internationally. He is a pioneer in the area of foreign object detection using Microwave Inverses Scattering method, with many international publications in prestigious journals. His work on Early Detection of Breast-Cancer using Microwaves has provided him recognition world over.
He completed his MSc at Westminster University, U.K. and PhD. at Massey University, New Zealand. He is a member of the Institute of Incorporate Engineers of Sri Lanka (IESL), a former lecturer at Massey University, New Zealand, Visiting Professor of Sharda University, India and a recipient of the New Zealand’s prestigious Industry Fellowship.
- Eng. Keshawa Senaratna – Board Director – BEng (Hon) – Canterbury University, New Zealand
- Eng. Thiwanka Senaratne – Board Director – BEng (Hon) – Auckland University, New Zealand
- Dr. K. Hirimburegama – Former Vice Chancellor of the University of Colombo
- Mr. Chandrapala Liyanage – Former Director General of the Sri Lanka Rupavahini Corporation
- Prof. C. S. Weeraratne – Former Dean of the Faculty of Management, Rajarata University
- Dr. Janak Kumarasinghe – Senior Lecturer, Sri Jayewardenepura University
- Eng. Kulatunge Rajapaksha – Managing Director, D.S.I. Samson Group